Having Trouble Downloading this Free eBook?
- Make sure the eBook has been added to your
- Input the proper promo code into the promo
code box during checkout.
- COMPLETE checkout making sure you create an
account and have a password so you can sign in later. Since the order total
is $0, you will not actually have a payment due, but you still have to
- Download will be available within ONE BUSINESS DAY (Monday-Friday). If we are out for a holiday or vacation, download will be available when we return.
- You will get an email with a link that will
take you to your Beachcombers account where you can download the eBook.
Click the "Helpful Information" tab above, to see step-by-step instructions on how to
- This eBook will be available indefinitely
within your Beachcombers account.
This eBook is specially designed to give you the absolute need-to-know information about henna in one convenient eBook. Henna safety, storage, mixing henna, hair henna, henna practice, and more. A variety of complete designs from easy basic designs
to more advanced level henna designs.
It includes 11 pages of henna information about the science and art of mehndi, a
page of basic henna design elements, a blank hand template, a how-to page, and 11 pages of henna designs.
Total Number of Designs: 28 (plus basic elements and how-tos)
Total Printable Pages: 27 pages
If you are new henna artist, this eBook is a must-have. There are
also some great designs for more advanced henna artists and great festival style
This is not a physical book. It is a downloadable eBook in PDF
format, therefore there are no shipping fees on this item.