Simply Henna Workshop
Henna 101: An in-depth introduction to the basics of henna tattoos.
Both the science and the art of henna will give you everything you need to be comfortable doing henna.
This workshop is perfect for people that have never done henna and the intermediate henna artist.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2018
12:00 - 3:00 PM (doors open at 11:30)
THREE HOURS of instruction
Where: Beachcombers Bazaar
8503 Forest City Rd, Orlando FL 32810
The workshop will cover...
Cost includes workshop, complete henna workshop kit (no substitutions for kit products), supplies, and companion eBook.
- Brief henna history & traditions
- Different kinds of henna
- Henna safety
- How henna works (color & longevity)
- Mixing henna basics
- Application techniques
- Design and art techniques
- Includes complete henna workshop kit & workbook
- and more!
This is a hugely discounted class! Additional product will be available for purchase at the workshop at discounted prices.
Your order will include a printable details page for your convenience.
- Payment must be made before the workshop; no exceptions.
- Space is limited! Only 12 people per class.
- No refunds, credits, or reschedules due to limited seating in workshop. No exceptions.
Must be 13 or older to register.
- No guests (including children and pets) in workshop.
All workshops must have a minimum of 5 students or class will be cancelled.
If workshop is canceled, at least 5 days notice will be provided.