Countries Where We ShipWe ship to most countries. During checkout or account sign-up, we'll ask for your shipping address details.
- Select your country from the drop-down list (orange arrow).
- Input your state/province
- Input your postal code
- Click the "Get Shipping Options" button (purple arrow).
Your Country Not There?If your country is not on the drop-down menu of available countries, you can use a Parcel Forwarding Company to route a shipment to you. You can also choose to use these services if we do ship to your country.
Parcel Forwarding CompaniesThese services give us a local USA address to ship to, then they forward the package to you in your country. If you want to learn more about this service use Google to find some companies that serve your area. We do not have recommendations or information about these services.
International Shipping ChargesShipping costs are automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information.
- Add items to your cart
- Proceed to the Checkout page
- Fill out the Country, State, and Zip/Postal Code and hit the recalculate button
- Using the drop-down menu you will see all shipping options and prices
International Taxes and FeesBeachcombers can only collect charges for the cost of shipping your order. We cannot predict, prepay, or collect charges for VAT, customs fees, and/or duties or any other costs that are imposed on your shipment by your government. There may be additional costs involved for international shipments that will need to be paid to the shipper prior to delivery. Contact your local customs office for more details on any costs involved.
Any duties and taxes for international shipments are the responsibility of the recipient. Each country has its own rules and regulations pertaining to customs and duties. Notice may be left that the package is being held until said fees are paid and/or a signature of release is acquired. Contact your local customs authority for details.
If an order is returned to us due to incorrect address, non-pickup, or fee non-payment you will be refunded the order cost MINUS shipping fees.
International Delivery TimesDeliveries to countries outside the USA can be erratic and we have no way to predict this. The below times are ESTIMATES ONLY.
|International Shipping|| Times|
|*Economy (No Tracking) || 25-90 days|
|First Class|| 12-30 days|
|Priority|| 7-15 days|
|Express|| 4-10 days|
- All days are business days, not calendar days (weekends and holidays not included).
- Times do not include delays due to customs clearance.
- We do not guarantee shipping times on international orders (this includes International Express orders).
- International fees, taxes, VAT, or otherwise are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping during holidays, winter, other weather conditions, or other postal disturbances may take longer.
*No Rush/Economy International ShippingTo offer this super low-cost option we use a shipping aggregator. This means we ship your item to the aggregator within one business day. They gather a bunch of packages together and ship them in bulk to your country. This can take from 1-10 days. From there, the package goes through customs and your country's postal service to you. Again, there is NO TRACKING for this service and it can take a long time. Generally, packages come in 25-45 days, but can take MUCH longer.
***If you want tracking or quicker delivery, select another shipping method.***
Complete details for returns and exchanges can be found here. Keep in mind, that international shipping costs are NOT COVERED for returns or exchanges. For exchanges, additional shipping must be paid to ship the new item back to you. The return policy does not apply to bulk and special orders.
Can't Find Your Package?
Log into your account "My Account / Order Status" or refer to the shipping email sent to track your order status. Check the tracking number to see if the order is in transit or is showing delivered.If your order is showing delivered, don't worry, packages are very seldom lost. Below are the steps to find your package.
- Check all around the outside of the house including back and side doors, mailboxes, and porches. The carrier may have hidden it so it would not be viewable from the street.
- Check with ALL family members, roommates, friends, or visitors that may be at (or have been at) the delivery address. Often someone simply set it aside and forgot to tell you. This is almost always where it is found.
- Apartments, businesses, college dorms, and other addresses may have general delivery to an office for packages. Check with office personnel. Many times there are different people working different days in these offices, so be thorough and check with all of them.
- ASK YOUR CARRIER. They are professionals and will typically remember exactly where they left your package.
- If your carrier does not remember your package, call your LOCAL post office with the tracking number. They can track exactly who delivered your package and where it was left.
- Check with your neighbors. Carriers sometimes leave a package with a neighbor.
- The order may require a signature. If no one was available to sign for the package the carrier should leave a notice and return it to your local post office for pick up. Call your local post office.
- Carriers may not deliver to certain rural addresses and may hold the package at the nearest post office for pick up.
- For international shipments, there may be customs duties, taxes due, or signatures required before they release a package for delivery. Contact your local customs office and/or post office for details.
We are not responsible for items held at the post office for pick-up or for incorrect addresses (including forgotten apartment/suite numbers). We ship to the address you provide during checkout.