This specially designed henna kit has plenty of henna product and all the henna tools you need to start your henna adventure. Play with ready-to-use henna paste, and learn to mix your own paste from henna powder. ORa applicator bottles make applying henna easy for beginners, transfer paper allows for professional designs, and a wonderful instruction and design book will have (even the newest henna artist) hennaing in no time!
This is the best kit to get for a gift for someone brand new to henna.
We ship the freshest available henna with our kits. All brands are professional quality henna. Current henna crop info is here.
Included Henna Products:
- Three cones of natural ready-made henna paste cones (30 grams each)
- 100 grams body art quality (BAQ) fresh sifted professional henna powder
One 5mL bottle lavender essential oil
100% Pure Uncut Lavandula Angustifolia
One 5mL bottle tea tree essential oil
100% Pure Uncut Melaleuca Alternifolia
- For extra-dark henna stains, add the Triple Oil upgrade which contains 15mL of each oil
Two half ounce henna applicator bottles with 5 polished ORa stainless steel tips (gauges 20,19,18, 16 & 14)
- Three sheets of transfer paper with activator
- One re-usable extra-strong carrot bag and a nylon for straining henna
- Five large hand-rolled henna cones for storage or as henna applicators
- One Beachcombers "Elemental Henna" design book (8 1/2" X 5 1/2" - 44 pages) with complete easy-to-understand instructions
NOTE: Cones are currently rolled with pins. This can cause a bit of leakage during shipping/thawing. Simply wipe off the cone with a damp cloth or paper towel if the cones need to be cleaned.
Henna Paste Ingredients:
Pure Henna Powder
Tea Tree Oil and Clove Bud Oil
Xanthan Gum (Sugar)
The color and design of wrapper may vary.
We only offer safe natural henna without dangerous ingredients. Our henna is always a natural henna color in the red/brown family. Henna cones should be stored frozen.