Designed especially for starting a henna business.
Perfect for salons or home based henna businesses. If If you are charging clients for henna tattoos, you should be making your own henna from our BAQ (body art quality) henna powder. This henna kit provides enough henna powder to experiment and learn henna basics while still giving you plenty of henna for applying to your clients (200-400 henna tattoos). It gives you all the henna tools you need (transfer paper, applicator bottles, and a design book). When you run out of henna all you need to order is a henna refill kit.
We ship the freshest available henna with our kits. All brands are professional quality henna. Current henna crop info is here.
Included Henna Products:
- Two packs of 100 grams body art quality (BAQ) fresh sifted professional henna powder
- Two 15mL bottle lavender essential oil
100% Pure Uncut Lavandula Angustifolia (total of 30mL/1oz)
- Two 15mL bottle tea tree essential oil
100% Pure Uncut Melaleuca Alternifolia (total of 30mL/1oz)
Five half ounce henna applicator bottles with 10 polished ORa stainless steel tips (gauges 20,19,18, 16 & 14)
- Three sheets of transfer paper with activator
- Two re-usable extra strong carrot bags and a nylon for straining henna
- Twenty large hand rolled henna cones for storage or as henna applicators
- One Beachcombers "Elemental Henna" design book (8 1/2" X 5 1/2" - 44 pages) with complete easy-to-understand instructions